PLEASE NOTE: As you can appreciate, there are hundreds of different shades to choose from. We do not stock every colour - so if you wish to order a non-standard colour, please enquire us through email, or call us on 5603 3949.
Epic thread is a versatile high quality polyester corespun sewing thread used by leading brands and manufacturers worldwide to make their products better. Coats Epic can be used in many different applications and in a wide range of fabrics from delicate silks to robust denims and high tech performance materials; at all times ensuring excellent stitch formation and good looking seam appearance. Choosing to use Coats Epic will not only enhance the appearance of sewn products but can greatly improve the productivity and performance of a sewing production line. Finished with a specially formulated lubricant it delivers excellent sewing performance at low tension under the most demanding of conditions.
- Fashion apparel
- Blouses and shirts
- Jackets and dress slacks
- Lingerie and swimsuits
- Uniforms and workwear
- Various leather articles
Features & Benefits
- Epic is a stronger, more durable, precisely engineered sewing thread whose superior performance results in benefits to customers such as lower repair rates, lower RTMs, lower irregulars and increased productivity
- World-class quality, greater abrasion resistance and perfect colour matching also explain why Epic is the thread of choice worldwide
- The high strength core allows use of finer threads and needles without compromising strength compared to staple spun threads
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
- Excellent colour fastness performance level
Return and Refund Policy
Returns, exchanges and refunds available for items held in stock providing they are returned in original saleable condition. No returns available on custom ordered products.
Colour reproduction on the internet is not precise due to the many variations in monitors and browsers which means colour samples may appear differently on different monitors. We therefore do not guarantee what you see accurately portrays the colour of the sample. We highly recommend you order a sample prior to placing an order if it is important the colour is an exact match to your requirements. Any samples provided may vary slightly from the actual product due to dye lot changes in the manufacturing process, and we accept no responsibility for these changes.
Goods & Services Tax
All pricing is exclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), which will be added automatically on checkout.