COATS Dual Duty
Coats Dual Duty is a premium quality corespun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. The filament core offers excellent strength and durability, while the long staple cotton wrap ensures excellent sewing performance and protects the core from needle heat.
- Classic denimwear and jeans
- Heavy duty outdoor wear and cargo trousers
- For soft, natural feel seams on fine cotton fabrics and for premium lingerie
- High speed sewing operations for towels and home furnishings
Features & Benefits
- Dual Duty delivers excellent sewing performance in the most demanding applications
- The high tenacity polyester filament core allows the use of finer thread sizes improving seam appearance without compromising seam strength
- Excellent wash-down characteristics make Dual Duty ideal for denimwear and jeans
- Outstanding abrasion resistance for demanding jeans and workwear applications
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
Return and Refund Policy
Returns, exchanges and refunds available for items held in stock providing they are returned in original saleable condition. No returns available on custom ordered products.
Colour reproduction on the internet is not precise due to the many variations in monitors and browsers which means colour samples may appear differently on different monitors. We therefore do not guarantee what you see accurately portrays the colour of the sample. We highly recommend you order a sample prior to placing an order if it is important the colour is an exact match to your requirements. Any samples provided may vary slightly from the actual product due to dye lot changes in the manufacturing process, and we accept no responsibility for these changes.
Goods & Services Tax
All pricing is exclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), which will be added automatically on checkout.