COATS Dabond V138 (M18) - 3000m
NOTE: Please be aware that with Dabond threads; the higher the metric number, the thinner the thread.
*Additional note* - This product is the same as regular 1500m Coats Dabond, but double the measurement.
Coats Dabond is a bonded, twisted continuous filament polyester thread. Combining superior sewing performance with excellent UV and abrasion protection, Coats Dabond is specifically designed to provide resistance against harsh weather making it an excellent thread for outdoor use. Dabond is most notably used in the manufacturing of sails and other outdoor and marine applications. Unlike conventional polyester bonded threads, Dabond has exceptional bond cohesion, giving it excellent sewing properties even in the toughest of conditions.
- Sail making
- Outdoor goods and sports equipment
- Military applications
- Lift slings
- Tie downs
- Applications requiring vinyl and chlorine bleach-fastness
Features & Benefits
- Coats Dabond has excellent UV resistance for applications exposed to marine water and sunlight
- Unique bonding technology that safeguards against ply untwisting in zig zag sewing and can sew through many layers of heavily finished fabric
- Dual level lubricated finish for needle heat protection and smooth sewing
- Excellent bleach, mildew and rot resistance
- Coats Dabond is the only environmentally friendly bonded polyester thread available in the market
- The industry standard for sail making and other outdoor and marine applications
- Special version of in-line dyed Coats Dabond available for excellent vinyl fastness
Return & Refund Policy
Returns, exchanges and refunds available for items held in stock providing they are returned in original saleable condition. No returns available on custom ordered products.
Colour reproduction on the internet is not precise due to the many variations in monitors and browsers which means colour samples may appear differently on different monitors. We therefore do not guarantee what you see accurately portrays the colour of the sample. We highly recommend you order a sample prior to placing an order if it is important the colour is an exact match to your requirements. Any samples provided may vary slightly from the actual product due to dye lot changes in the manufacturing process, and we accept no responsibility for these changes.
Goods & Services Tax
All pricing is exclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), which will be added automatically on checkout.